Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

33 Weeks - Hot Mamma


I can't believe our little guy is the size of a honeydew now.  17.2 to 18.7 in, 4.2 to 5.8lb. Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.

We have had an exciting week.  We spent the weekend in KC where my wonderful friends Rachel and Ellen and My mom and Sister threw us a wonderful shower to celebrate our new little arrival.  It was so nice to see so many of my friends and my family.  I feel so blessed and lucky and so does little XP!  He has lots of new toys, clothes and goodies that his daddy will have to put together.  We also go our crib!  YEAH!!! We picked it up Friday morning and although it is still in the box we can't wait to put it together.  Maybe this will get me motivated to get to get his room all set up.  We also go a cradle from my parents that Janele used to be in.  It is so special and my dad has had lots of fun sending us photos of Raggedy Andy playing in it.  ENJOY!


My office also through me a nice little shower over lunch...everyone was so generous and it was so special. We are going to use the gift card to get the car seat!



This weekend we are going to an all day class to learn about the "Great Expectation" of childbirth. We are excited yet scared all at the same time.  


I am feeling good.  Getting more tired everyday and defiantly getting winded easier, it is getting more difficult to bend down and put my shoes on.  I think John might have to help me out soon!  Bathroom breaks are getting more frequent, especially at night.   I can't believe only 7 weeks left!  Enjoy the photos from the shower!
  

Leah and I are 3 days apart with 
our due date for our little boys.  









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good hot momma!!! I'm so happy you are enjoying your pregnancy! Happy 7 weeks to go!!! I'm predicting 5....Jacee

danielle said...

you look great Britt! Can't wait to meet your little guy!