Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 30 - What a slacker

So I think I am already heading into Mommy world...I am such a slacker...I haven't updated the blog since Week 19 and I am 11 weeks farther along.  Wow I am not good!  Well since I last posted lots has happened. 

We are having a beautiful BABY BOY!!!! - We shocked our family over Thanksgiving with a Blue cake (Ha Ha Get It).  It was a scene right out of Seinfeld -- only Janele really got it at first!  I am ever growing as this little man continues to kick and turn he is starting to give me some interesting pain.  We had our 28th week appointment and all check out perfectly.  So time is quickly ticking down.  I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left.  So much to do. 

For the holidays we flew to Boston to spend a few days with John's family. We had such a nice time and a surprise joint shower was thrown for me and Katie (John's Cousin) who is getting married in March.  Sadly a little too close to our due date we will not be able to make it to the festivities. 

I am really starting to feel the pressure both in my stomach and all around me to get lots of things done before the baby gets here! Everyone keeps telling me that somehow it will all get done so only time will tell.  I plan to work until the due date so there will be no rest for me just have to make do all I can on the weekends and after work. 

In Febuary we will get to go the hospital to check things out and to go to a few classes so that we are prepared for the gift of life.

And yes we have few names picked out. But we are not telling anyone till he arrives.  A little surprise never hurt anyone!

Check back for more posts!
John and Britt

No comments: