Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

37.5 Weeks

Went to the doctor for our 37 week appointment.  We got an ultrasound of our little man.


The good news is that he is in the right position... head down and facing backwards - he is looking completely healthy and very good.  He is 1 ounce away from being 7lbs.  Which is great --- babies grow about .5 - 1 lb a week in this stage so if he goes to term we could be looking at a 9lb baby...which might be little painful for mommy.

The not so fun news is that I haven't really made any progress---must have been all the wine I drank this weekend.  Ha Ha!  My doctor doesn't think anything is going to happen for a little while and everyone should just sit tight until the due date.  :( I was really hoping for this man to come into the world a little sooner.  But I guess I will just continue to enjoy this happy time and work on the house.  I think my nesting instinct has set in. I was up all night last night just working on
things.  I think the babies room is actually done.  I just got our last item the knobs for the furniture.  So I will get to put those on tonight.  I have to start working on XP's bathroom and the guest room since soon enough we will have lots of visitors.



John and I went to New Buffalo for the weekend...it was so much fun to get away for the weekend and spend some much needed quality time just the hubby and me.  :) We went to 3 different wine/beer tastings...did smores out by the fire -- had a delicious dinner -- I also got a wonderful massage...And we ate at this wonderful Crepe place that was so good I couldn't stop eating.  Thanks for the recommendation Brett.

The only sad part was that KSU lost over the weekend.  Sadly they did not play well which means they are out to the tournament.  I even wore my support and it didn't work.





No comments: