Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 35 - Gammy and Pappy


Gammy and Pappy made a surprise visit this weekend - as you can see they are pretty intrigued with how large I am getting.  They love to see and feel him kicking!  Things are progressing as I am getting closer to the big day.  Only 1 month away - pretty crazy.  Nights have become more and more restless as I am constantly up going to the bathroom and having a few leg cramps.  Thank goodness John is a heavy sleeper - or he is not complaining too much!  I am suffering from backpain at night and cramping from time to time. But I think for the most part I am doing pretty good!  My mom and John might argue the other way since they get the brunt of most of my complaining.  But I think I am pretty lucky!

I wish my mom and dad could stay longer to help us threw our long to do list.  But at this point we will take whatever we can get.  Dad helped us hang up shelves in the baby room and to get some of our furniture reorganized.  Tonight we should get him for another couple of hours so John and him will be hard at work in the nursery. 

Hopefully I will have a few new photos to share of the nursery - very soon!

1 comment:

Janele Roche said...

That is a sweet picture. I'm glad mom and dad got to come and see you one last time before little man arrives. You look gorgeous sister!

xo
Auntie Janele